Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues and patients. We strive to provide an exceptional and unique periodontal/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors in every way possible. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist. Dr. Cardenas will forward updates throughout the treatment process.
CLICK HERE to download our Referring Doctor form.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment
- Bone and Soft tissue grafting
- Impression procedures
- Prosthetic try-in/fitting of a prosthesis.
- Bone grafting procedures
- Sinus lift procedures
- Bone expansion procedures
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Severe/advanced periodontal disease requiring implant assessment
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to Dr. Cardenas to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome. You may also contact Kelly Clark, Practice Director for any referral needs you may have at 206-488-8907 or email@example.com.
You can also refer a patient to us with one of our custom referral forms - contact Kelly Clark at the above for a form. Our front office staff makes three attempts to contact and schedule your patient before updating your staff if there are any concerns.
You can email any necessary patient x-rays as a secured attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org